Our 3rd FTC season, and one of many FIRSTs with our robot “Jackiebot”:
- Mecanum drive
- Major components designed in CAD
- Manufactured parts – in aluminum using layout from CAD, and “old school” band saw/drill press. In plastic using our 3D printer
- First season in the “garage”, which we remodeled and fitted out over the summer
- First trip to the Illinois State FTC Championship
- Hosted two league meets and our league qualifier
We finished the season as first pick, winning alliance, winning 2nd-place Inspire, and the Control Award at our League Qualifier and progressing to the State Championship.